idol

idol

Friday 5 August 2011

#3 winner

dear bloggah..last week,my faculty which is business management faculty organized juniors night event...every class need to sent their representative for the juniors night activity...it was a free-theme..u can sing,dance,perform ur martial art,act and many more...unfortunately,there was no one in my class who was interested  to join...it would be a shame if my class had no representative.i was eager to join it in order to defend my class pride(even though i hate my class)
 faces of excitement

hahaha...then...i try to find a partner in order to form a band to perform for that night..
i ask akram to join me..he agree..but he seems awkward and nervous...during the rehearsal...we decided to join 2 classes to perform..we decide on acting..its pretty easy...the title was,'my first day during tutorial classes'.
my character?haha..you would'nt wanna know...hahaha...this pic i share with u...no 3 winner for that night..hahaha

-to be continued-

No comments:

Post a Comment