idol

idol

Sunday 4 September 2011

2011 eid

ak nak ckp dalam bi..sbb bi ak da bongok...so kalau terabur,perbetulkan and fuck off!
okay...i went back home during 24 august,way too early than other student..jyeah~
during the bus trip,it was fucking boring!i didnt brought my headphone cuz it was accidentally left when i was at home last time...i tried to sleep..but i cant...so i call my pokpok(chicken)..she didnt answer the phone...i know she was in class..but,=.= hanta la 1 2 text!then after i arrived at the terminal,i call my dad to pick me up...after i wait 4 one hour,he call me and asked,ko da sampai ke?i fake my voice to make it looked not dissapointed...after half an hour he arrived and im faking my smile during the journey...when we arrived home,i take my bag and take a nap...so~damn tired that evening...after i woke up(its already nightfall),i went to selayang mall to buy some guitar stuff...i bought guitar strap...
so after this i can play my guitar while running





this year eid seems not okay..there is lack of eid spirit within us..dunno if it is only me who felt this way..
my parents went to our village on the 3rd eid...my brother and i decided not to follow cuz it is already late..if i follow them,i will be bz on packing my things later on..
my eid is way too boring...i visited only few houses of my friends'..thats what i think of this eid

-to be continued-

No comments:

Post a Comment