idol

idol

Thursday 22 September 2011

a lil piece from my heart

a moment ago..i think i just decided to dissapear from my love's life...i dont know.....i just felt that i cant be perfect to her...she always adore someone else...i know why..because im not perfect...that is the fact that i must know....i think....i will be stronger when i am alone...like before...im suck when handling my own emotion....i will be easily grasped into darkness...this two weeks i didnt brought my guitar along with me...i left it at home...my guitar is the source of my strength...it granted me confident in doing anything i desire...and whenever i feel sorrow,i will let the melody of her to calm me down...i have other alternative too... my love's sure taught me to become independent...by staying by her side,i feel stronger and my guitar does not needed...thats y i left it at home..but i guess i will be back home and fetch my 'baby'...i just want to sing my guitar the way she love it..but i guess im not able to do that right now...girl..i do not wish u to see my lack of my skill in it...i just want u to hear perfect melody..that can run down your tear...baby..when im gone...i wish u find someone who can replaced me..someone who is prince charming to u...this is the third time u crushed my heart...im not that perfect compared to ur ex...so now..i shall be gone...
baby...u never understood what i tried to said in song of you can-david archuleta...u didnt get it did u?=) its okay...bye

Dude_Rex/Kuroyuki Ichirou/Cloudy Guy

-to be continued-

No comments:

Post a Comment