idol

idol

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Dying inside

as day passed,pain grew stronger...im bad at expressing my feeling...all of my sorrow will be shared in the form of music sang by kokyu(guitar)..kokyu means breathe...it symbolize my spirit and oxygen......to face the difficulty during the journey of my life.....whether easy or challenging...kokyu be with me all the time whenever i felt alone and no one's there to hear my problem..i guess i should learn to put kokyu's place,#3 in my life....and you..#4....so that i will never be grasped by this foolishness and sorrow....like now....
yaya...u always sad whenever think of what mirul did to u...u always questioned urself,why he is si cruel?why he did those to u when u already open ur heart to him?but...have u ever tried to swap the situation?u be in mirul situation and i'll be yours..then u will understood...that a person will not be grateful when one's has achieved their goal or already get something tht they desire.....and naturally...
.we being hurt by one's that doesnt need us,we ignore the one who adore us,hurt the one that keep loving us...
u will realize all this thing...and when u wake from ur nightmare,u reach the phone and search my name and call,u will hear,please leave a voice mailbox after the beep...like what i usually hear.....

because im stupid-kim hyun joong
goodbye-secondhand serenade



-to be continued-

No comments:

Post a Comment