idol

idol

Sunday 30 October 2011

Reasons

i wanna share with you why i play guitar....all right...during i was in form 4,there was an economy club that limit the parcipitation of the group member...only 35 people will be chosen through an interview held by them..
i passed it with my best friends and the other member we dont get to know very well...
all right i shorten the story..there was a girl in that organization....who used to be my enemy...she didnt know that i made her my enemies....

different view from me,she adore me the way i look,the way i walk,the way i my face react during i was  thinking...she love to stare at me from distance..but i just hate when she stare me because i thought she wanna make fun of me...she is myy cousin's best friend...
i suddenly felt jealous when she praise my nemesis because he know how to 'sing' the guitar...
i saw that incident,anger rising within me... i decided to bought a guitar when i earned the 'salary' from the organization...

5 month after the incident,i bought my own guitar...the girl i love,know how to play piano and know a lil bit bout guitar because she attend the music class..
she is the girl who is spoiled brat that have been babied by her parents...everything she wish,she will get..

i learn guitar through youtube and i search the guitar chord throgh ultimate guitar website...
i cant afford to attend class,so i learn manually by myself..i learn guitar and play so hard because of her...
the first song that i leaned by myself was titled,fall for you, a song from secondhand serenade...

after a while,our relationship become closer and closer trough sharing of own's problem..
and at one point,she confessed her feeling toward me..u do know what is the answer...haha..
we decided not to rush...we get to know each other until the SPM examination ended,and then we decide that our relationship should be more,or stay like this..
so,we just in  love during before the SPM..about 2 month...when the exam ended,day after it i asked her should we carry on?
sadly the answer,'emm...i dont know...my mom said that it will be nicer if we could become friend'...haha..
that time,i felt barely able to breathe..its like,you breathe underwater...

i said to her several week after that that i have forget her..haha...i just lied to her...i waited her for 6 month..and then i gave up...because...
she is i love with other guy...and she asked me should he be with that guy?
i  said,'you should be with him..he is like prince the way he looks..he know how to sound his piano..he is genius...
good-looking...to find a person like him is like searching a pearl in the ocean..after she be with him,i tried to move on..

i began to spend my time mostly with my guitar...
i usually play secondhand serenade song because i love the lyrics...the situation of the lyric almost same like mine...
try to hear,goodbye,its not over,maybe,your call,fall for you...u will love it...
i want to learn violin,flute and piano..bit i cant afford the class and instrument...so,i guess im stuck with my guitar..the thing that i hate the most.
she left me,and i dont know,i somehow managed half way to mastered this instrument...

actually i hate guitarist....to me,a person that play guitar is like dont have bright future and most of them are jerks...
gibson j 200...i dreamed to have this guitar on my own..unfortunately,its too
expensive...approximately 4000 usd-5000 usd...the price of this guitar can bought 
my current guitar 40 units....fuck off..sigh..only a career musician will bought this thing 
because they need to..but i doesnt need this very much as they are..but i will be grateful if i got this as a present..=D 


GIBSON J200

I think that's all

Muhammad Nazier Ahmad Nazari/Dude_Rex/Kuroyuki Ichirou

-TO BE CONTINUED-

No comments:

Post a Comment