idol

idol

Monday 26 December 2011

Windy December



i love december....love the breeze on the sunny day....it remind me of the one i love...during our first met...she visited my house because there was a wedding on that moment....so kinda bz n there was a lot of ppl i never met,including her...they are my relatives which i havent met yet...that time,we try to get know each other since we are relative....suddenly,i realize i have a feeling toward her...=.=" then after the wedding ended,her family went home....i woke up the next day after the wedding,i felt the breeze.....it was like a sorrow wind that embraced me.....
ahhh....pape pon.,i love windy day~it make me calm whenever i feel depressed...
if i die,if i can choose what i want to be after i die(surely i cant choose),i wanna be wind....so i cant embraced my love so that she will feel calm and feel the presence of me..
Muhammad Nazier Bin Ahmad Nazari/ Dude_Rex/ Kuroyuki Ichirou

-To Be Continued-


No comments:

Post a Comment